Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dinner Tonight!

I decided I needed a stress relief so I cooked dinner. For some reason I have been craving Chicken Cordon Bleu. I found all of the things I needed so I cooked it! I think I have wanted to cook it for so long because you get to beat the chicken until it's thin. It was soooo yummy! I hammered out the chicken until it was pretty thin. Then I seasoned it and laid some shaved ham and some swiss cheese in the middle. After that, you roll it up and tooth pick. Usually I just bake it like that but I decided I wanted a crust. The only type of crackers I had were melba toast, so I used that! It was pretty good! Along with the chicken cordon bleu, I made Claire's Mac N Cheese. It's extremely good! Every one should try it!! For desert is fruit pizza :)

10 more school days left :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm making the Cordon Bleu tonight. I'll let you know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm make the Cordon Bleu ryt nw
    I'l let you knw

    ReplyDelete