Saturday, June 20, 2009

LSU Baseball :)

I decided to go back and read some old blogs tonight. I'm glad I did. Last year... about this same time I posted a blog that was titled Goodbye LSU Baseball :(... In that blog, I made the statement that LSU would not only go back to the CWS, but they would win it all. WEll.... LSU has in fact gone back to the CWS and the Fightin' Tigers are on their way to winning it all!!! I have fallen in love with the sport and the team more this year, than I was last year. LSU has a few seniors this year but they also have a lot of freshman :) hopefully that means we will have a good team for the upcoming years, as well! LSU won their regional and super- regional this year to land them a seat in Omaha- Tiger Town :) In the super- regional, they beat Rice for the first time ever... they have beaten Rice at the CWS and at other events but have NEVER beat them in regional or super- regional play. It was excited to see! LSU's first CWS game was against Virginia and after pitching issues, we claimed the victory. The second and third games were against Arkansas --- all I can say is Geaux-rilla ball is back!! We definitely fried some bacon..... TWICE!

On Monday, LSU will enter into the championship series against the Texas Longhorns. I would like to see LSU win the first game with no problems... then I would like to see LSU pitch a no-hitter on Tuesday's game! I think that would be pretty awesome!


In other news, it's been awhile since I have updated. I applied for a job in Natchez, but was turned down. After all of the chaos I went through just to get an interview, I have decided that I probably do not want to work there anyway. On Monday, I will visit Woodville and see what is going on there. This job business is a lot more stressful than I ever imagined. Since the last post, I have graduated, moved home, received my diploma, applied for and received my license to teach and began working at Parkway as the Children's Events Coordinator. We have a lot of stuff planned for the summer that I am super excited about!! Now I just have to get people to sign up to attend and work - that will be my challenge!!


Well that's about all that is going on in my life.

GEAUX TIGERS :)

1 comment: