Thursday, May 29, 2008

Productive Day!

I have been fairly productive today! I cleaned all of upstairs minus Spenser's room. I did go get the trash out so it would not make the hallway stinky. I cleaned my room, which took forever. I have not put clothes up in a while! Then I cleaned both bathrooms top to bottom. Erin moved out Monday but left a mess in her room, so I had to clean that too. Then I cleaned the downstairs bathroom. My eyes are still burning a little from all of the cleaning sprays. I also cleaned out the refrigerator and freezer. Now I can fit some groceries in there! After I did all of that cleaning I had a lot of trash to take out. So I did that too! Then I called it a day. I am wore out.

Dinner tonight: Baked Talapia (I think that is how you spell it) with mango salsa and yellow rice.

2 comments:

  1. WOW. I am impressed. I want to accomplish all of that today, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea about the grapes! Never thought about that but I will try it!

    ReplyDelete