Monday, June 2, 2008

No more Geology... EVER!

I finished Geology this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy am I glad I took that during maymester! There is no way I could have sat in that class for a whole semester! I should know my grade soon! Today was also the start of my three online classes! English Lit appears to be easy and the other two do not look too terrible hard, but they are not going to be "give me" classes. I start the Psych class tomorrow. I already know how that one will be and I am not looking forward to that!

I drove to Meridian yesterday and picked up Rachael and Windell. So far, so good. Except for the fact that Windell woke up sometime before 6 this morning. Today that was not that big of a problem because I just got up and studied, but if he continues to do that I am going to be one sleepy girl! I also brought them to Walmart today so I could go grocery shopping! That was not as bad of an experience as I thought it would be.

I am copying Claire's blog by posting dinner plans for the week. I think it will help me stay on schedule.

Monday: Pizza Kit.. Not sure what exactly is in the kit though
Tuesday: Grilled Chicken with Cous Cous and salad
Wednesday: Homemade Chicken Noodle soup and Grilled cheese
Thursday: Hamburgers and potato casserole or Hot Dogs and mac n cheese
Friday: Mexican Night...
Saturday: Hamburger Helper, if we are home... Mcdonalds if we go to Tupelo.
Sunday: (lunch) Pork Loin with yellow rice and salad and breadsticks
(Dinner) leftovers or sandwiches

We will see how well I stick to that.

Well Mom will be in Atlanta for three weeks now instead of two, but I do not know why yet.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it has been a year. Yesterday was our 1 year anniversary. It does not seem that long...we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete