Monday, June 9, 2008

Mondays come so fast...

So never ever ever go to the Tupelo zoo. It was ridiculous. They had like ten animals and it cost us an arm and a leg to get it. Windell still enjoyed because he got to feed the giraffes and goats (which cost extra) and he got to ride a pony (also cost extra) and he had his picture taken with a baby alligator (and you guessed it, cost extra). So after that emptied the bank account, we went to the car museum. I am not all that into cars so it was not something I just loved, but it was a lot cooler than the zoo. Here are some pictures.





I made it through one week with the kids.. They haven't completely driven me crazy yet.

Dinner plans for the week:
Monday: Cheese soufflé and salad
Tuesday: Gumbo
Wednesday: breakfast
Thursday :leftover gumbo
Friday: Relay for life in Natchez
Saturday... ? will be in Natchez
Sunday.. probably have to cook for my dad.

It has been officially 11 days of no biting my fingernails! they are getting long!

2 comments: