Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A little bit of everything, that somehow all relates to LSU - go figure!



Everyone should check out this link. It is about a thirty second clip of Jim Hawthorne broadcasting when Blake Dean hit the ball that won us the game.... I think this was my exact reaction!


So I bit all of my fingernails off during yesterday's game. I had been doing so well. I broke down and bought some of the finger nail polish that has the bad taste, so maybe during the next nail bitter game, I will veer away from literally biting my nails!

I decided last night to look at the Tiger Mania website.. and well, I probably should have not done that. It is probably a good thing I am a broke college student, otherwise I would have spent a lot of money!!!

I am still overly excited today about yesterday's win!! North Carolina lost to Fresno State last night so we play North Carolina again tomorrow night. We lost to them Sunday 8-4. Hopefully, there will a different ending! This will also be an elimination game so there will be little chance of me not having heart failure again. The game is at 6pm on Thursday and I am not doing so well at patiently waiting for the game! The saying that has appeared to become LSU's motto during the last month or so is " Refuse to Lose!" I am a firm supporter of that statement and will be using it until we claim the NAtional Championship and win the College World Series.

So, GEAUX TIGERS GEAUX, Refuse to Lose!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment