Monday, June 16, 2008

I survived two weeks with the kids, but my fingernails did not. It was sad... I realized Sunday that I had managed to bite them all off.. I am trying again this week. When they get a little longer I am going to get fake ones put on so they will grow underneath and I will not be able to bite them off. Well that is the plan anyways.

This weekend was EXTREMELY busy! Friday was Relay for Life. I left around 3, which was probably not a good idea. Saturday was Brooke's shower and then Sunday was Father's Day. At least I got my monies worth of gas with all of that going on.

LSU made it to Omaha! but, they lost their first game last night. It was sad. Luckily, it's double elimination so we play again tomorrow at 1! I have class at that time, so I will be skipping it! I cannot miss a College World Series game to sit in class and do nothing... so all you LSU fans, wear your purple and gold tomorrow to support the baseball boys!

Well that is all.... GEAUX TIGERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment