Monday, November 17, 2008

This week = AWESOMENESS!! :)

Wednesday we are having a family Thanksgiving/ Christmas at our apartment. 10 of our closest friends from the Starkville area will be attending. I am cooking a Thanksgiving meal and after we are going all out for Christmas - including wearing Christmas sweaters. 

Thursday Claire is having Kuyper :) so Friday, I will get to see him, as soon as I can make it home!!! I cannot wait to meet him!!!

Saturday I have tickets for the LSU/ Ole Miss game - be jealous :) and they are in the Ole Miss section! Look for me on TV! I will be the purple and gold in the sea of red and blue!!! I am way too excited about this!!!!! 

Then Sunday thru the following Sunday, I will be in Natchez, spending time with my friendsies :) 

Then I only have two more days of Starkville after that and I'm back home for Christmas holidays! Natchez may get a little tired of seeing me :)

Geaux Tigers.... beat those REBELS!!!!!!!!!! :) - did anyone else know that this game officially has a name now? - the Magnolia Bowl! So... I will be in attendance at the first Magnolia Bowl:) 

State plays Arkansas this week.. hopefully they will win...

2 comments:

  1. yep. a bit jealous. but i'm glad you'll be coming in. i guess i couldn't go even if i had tickets! ;) oh, and fyi, be careful eating a tiger dog. they're really good, but check out the bread before you eat it. i'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy the Tiger's getting beatdown Saturday!!! J/K. How corny is it that they gave it a name. At least now OM gets to go to at least two bowl games. Magnolia and Egg. woo hoo.

    ReplyDelete