Thursday, November 13, 2008

Well I am not asking the question...

Where are you Christmas? because it is right around the corner!!!! :) I only have one more lesson plan to write for the semester :) This semester has seriously flown by! Since I will be heading home for the holidays on December 3, that will not give me much time here to enjoy Christmas decorations. So... we are decorating tonight! It feels so Christmassy here! I LOVE it! Next Wednesday we had plans of having all of our friends over for Thanksgiving dinner, but now we will be having a Thanksgiving dinner with Christmas activities. After dinner we are going to make ornaments for our trees, then we are going to make Christmas cookies. We will finish the night off by eating our cookies and watching a Christmas movie! I am pretty excited about this! 
Well I need to get back to decorating ;)

Geaux Tigers- LSU homecoming this Saturday

I am hoping Alabama wins all of the rest of their games so they can go into the SEC Championship at number one and Florida can KILL them and move up to number two and get into the National Championship!!! 

1 comment: