Sunday, January 25, 2009

the weekends keep FLYING past :/

That would not be such a bad thing if the weeks were passing equally as fast. This week I am teaching Reading and Language Arts. I am kind of nervous about teaching from 8- 12... It's the longest I will have ever taught. Tonight I am doing the usual.. heading to the library to print everything for the week and drinking a mountain dew. I was able to get a lot accomplished today, but I didn't go to church. I had to go to Meridian yesterday for a wedding so I decided to stay here this morning and do some stuff at the apartment-like wash clothes since I had NO clean pants. This week is going to be pretty busy, but I guess I better get used to that. I need to practice time management since the days do not appear to be getting any longer. I just need about 3 more hours in the afternoon.. but oh well. Well that's just an update.

Geaux Tigers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment