Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Happiness

So I am extremely excited today!
I just found out I am getting another grant for $4000.
The Lord has blessed me so much this year and is continuing to do so!!!

Now a little advertising for Wesley.
I decided this morning I wanted a new song for my myspace so I said why don't I add a Wesley Strebeck song. So I went to his page to find he put my favorite song of his on their so I added it!
Everyone should go listen if you haven't heard it! Its The Time Song!
http://www.myspace.com/wesleyheathstrebeck

Well I have a full day tomorrow and I have a lot to do for it so i better get to it!

This is my extended family.. kind of... Its me and two of my favorite cousins Sarah and Jess - the third was running around with windell- and then my sister and her boyfriend jake and his brother adam. Even though we look a little rough I think its cute!


Well I have a full day tomorrow and I have a lot to do for it so i better get to it!

2 comments:

  1. Horray for Wesley music!!! Wesley and Claire sang at Pastor Bart's new church on Sunday. Incredibleness! I wish you could have heard them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! I have no plans to be anywhere but here this weekend! What shall we do?? You can stay with us at our new cute little house one night! We shall watch a girlie movie and eat yummy foods and so fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete