Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wonderful!

So I got to see Jonezetta

this weekend!! It was AMAZING!!! The video below is a small sample! I love them! They are WONDERFUL!!!



I am coming home Thursday for a few days to see Allison in the homecoming parade and in the festivities at the game! I had strict orders from the princess to be there, so I can not skip out! She thinks she is going to be the princess for eternity because of all of this. I made her a cute scrapbook last night so she can add pictures from this week! I really like it! I still can not believe I am going back to the high school homecoming. This is not me at all to do so! I generally pick on the people who go back to all of our high schools events! Now I am actually going, Allison better remember I was there for forever!

If all goes as planned, hopefully I will get to go to Hattiesburg for the first part of next week! It is going to be wierd to back at Carey, but it should be nice to see all of my friends!

Well I think I need to go to school now. Its sad that it is 7 am and I am leaving for school... :( I wish my video would hurry up, it is taking forever to upload! I may have to leave it and post this when I come home from school!

4 comments:

  1. Ok...so call me dumb for not knowing who Jonezetta is, but nothing about your video makes me want to see or hear them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that was a funny comment, joey. Ashley, when are you coming in town next? Knox is close to talking, but not quite :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great!! we'll see you then, then. and, but if he stops growing, he'll be a midget! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so glad to see I am not the only one who rarely updates their blogspot.

    ReplyDelete