Monday, September 3, 2007

Proctastination















I should not be on this.
Its almost tomorrow and I have still not finished all of my requirements for class tomorrow.
Claire and Robin say i have to post more often so here is more.
I have a lot to do for tomorrow. YICKS!!!
Last week I watched Fresh Prince about 1000 times because that is all that was on, this week on the same channel it is Home Improvement. its not as funny as Fresh Prince but its close.
I miss ABC Family :(
The picture is the LSU student section and the TIger Band from Goldenland taken at the LSU msstate football game on Thursday.
The same game that we KILLED Ms State!
Well now i have to go study and go to sleep... I have an 8am class... YUCK!
GEAUX TIGERS!
and as they say here .... go state go state.





2 comments:

  1. Good girl, posting obediently ;-) I shall try to post more often if I ever think of anything profound to write, since you requested it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...you need to post more! And to answer you question about Jordyn she only goes to school on Tuesday and Thursday. It is a good break for me and when Jana Clair gets here it will be an even more needed break!

    ReplyDelete