Wednesday, August 27, 2008

For the first two weeks of school, I did not have class on Wednesdays. Instead, we have seminar. Personally, I would rather go to class instead of having to sit in an auditorium and get rules read to me for four hours. However, Wednesday seminar does have a few perks. First one is, I do not have homework on Tuesday nights!! Second perk means I do not have to be in West Point at 7am. But for the time I will discuss my love for no homework Tuesday... Last year I did not have ABCFamily in Starkville, so I kind of fell behind on a season or two of a few shows that come on the station. Well this year, to my surprise, when I returned to Starkville, ABCFamily magically appeared on my line-up. I have taken full advantage of this! For the last two weeks, I have anxiously waited for Tuesday (last night). The last time I had ABCFamily, the TV show, Greek, was just coming out. I fell in love with it. Then.... I moved to Starkville and had to give up my show. Now, back to no homework Tuesday... Last night was the season premiere to the third season of Greek. The best part about this was that ABCFamily played the complete season two all day yesterday! It was wonderful! I got to watch my favorite show all day yesterday and did not worry one bit about what homework I was missing, because I did not have any!!!


This weekend I decided to be productive and bake a little! I baked two loaves of cheese bread (soooo good)! and Fococcia (sp). I also made pizza dough for homemade pizza, cream cheese cookies, and sugar cookies!! It was very relaxing!! This weekend I am going to Ruston for the La Tech- Ms State game and to visit with some good friends that go to Tech!! I wish LSU would be playing at Tech, instead of Ms State but anyways... I think I am going to bake a Milky Way Cake and chocolate chip cookies to bring... depends on how much homework I have tomorrow night!

Well I am still loving my macbook and iPod touch!!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. i need your focaccia (sp?) recipe. And, i made your alfredo recipe the other day. Deeee-lish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been after that alfredo recipe for years and haven't gotten it. This isn't fair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still no post about the thrilling time you had in Ruston? Go Dogs!

    ReplyDelete