Monday, September 8, 2008

LONG LONG week...

Since Gustav blew through Woodville, I housed two evacuees, my brother and my grandmother. Let's just stick to saying it was a LONG week! Mom came up yesterday to collect them (at least until Ike decides what he wants to do). While she was here she bought us groceries and took me shopping for some more "teacher clothes." Therefore, it was a good ending to a long week!


Since Joey mentioned it, I will discuss last weeks game...
The weekend overall was wonderful- I mean, it was opening weekend of college football :))
LSU whooped up on Appalation State after having to have the game moved up to breakfast time. Then it came time for the Ms State game... I joked all week with my die hard Ms State friends telling them how funny it would be if State lost to La Tech, but seriously did not think they were that bad. If you watched the game, I am sure you could figure out early on that it was really a race to see who could play the worst, and State went home with the crown. They just got their butts kicked. It was slightly, scratch that, it was down right embarrassing!! As soon as I left the stadium, I sent a text to all of my State friends saying, "this is why LSU picked State for homecoming." The one time I attempt to support the school I go to, they loose to La Tech.. oh well, I had no emotional attachment to this lose!

This is for Joey too- so he better read this! I went to Oxford yesterday (it was extremely hard for me), to see Julie and Kevin say I do.... When I got there Andrew Cole said "I'm glad your here, I need some LSU around me!!!" Then he mentioned later, "Even the stinkin flowers in this town are red and blue." He was crackin me up!

Sometime this week I am going to post the pictures I took at the wedding!

I'm ready for this weekend! LSU vs. N. Texas and MSU vs. Auburn (we may really loose this one). This week is also Bulldog Bash - last year Jonezetta was there and they were awesome. This year Gavin DeGraw will be and I hope he is equally awesome!

Well I need to change laundry out and go to bed... I have to keep up with my sleep so the little first graders I have this semester do not get the best of me!!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gavin Degraw...sweet. I love me some One Tree Hill. I wish they still played the song. Thanks for the props in your post, and yes all the flowers are red and blue. It's God's country.

    ReplyDelete