Friday, September 26, 2008

LSU and an unsafe apartment!

Since LSU plays State tomorrow, this week has been interesting!! Of course, I have sported my LSU items to class everday!! Let's just say I did not make many friends :) My window at my apartment shares the LSU love, as well. It has not made many friends this week either.... This morning when I went to get in my car, I noticed there was a sign on my windshield. The sign said "Geaux to hell LSU" in a nice shade of purple. This was after I sat on my stairs all night scared to death, because someone kept coming and knocking on my windows. After seeing the sign, I think that is what it had to do with. Which is ok, because the LSU stuff is staying put!!  

Normally, I would have run outside when someone was knocking on my window to see who it was, but not this week. Sometime last Saturday, someone stole three bikes from my back porch. My porch is gated in and the bikes were chained to the fence, so the robber had to open the gate and look around to see that they were chained to the fence. Then they had to go get something to cut the chains, so these were not just people who happen to notice three bikes and grab them. That has had be scared all week. Then Thursday morning, I noticed the door was open a little bit at the apartment next to me. No one lives there, so the door should be shut and locked. The people that live on the other side of the apartment said someone broke the lock and went in. Besides the fact that whoever broke into that apartment broke the lock, which is the same lock on my door, the person who broke in had to have watched that apartment for a while to know that no one lives there. I just figured out last week that no one lives there and I walk past it everyday. I'm scared they know that only girls live here and that most of the time I am here by myself. After the bikes were stolen, I went and talked to the lady at our management company and she called the security guard to watch our little section closely. I have yet to see him, so I am not sure how good he is doing his job! 

Well this week at school is going to be the craziest, hardest week of the entire semester!!!! Hopefully, I will survive!! 

LSU vs. State Saturday at 7:30 on ESPN, now I'm off to watch the debate!

GEAUX TIGERS GEAUX!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment