Monday, September 29, 2008

prayer request and a few other things!

I'm hoping the phrase "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" has some truth to it. It's only Monday and I am just praying I live to see Friday. This week is the monster of all monsters.

Geaux Tigers!! - btw, college football was AWESOME this weekend!! I love upsets (except when LSU is upset, of course!)

Please be in prayer for my mother. Last Thursday, my grandmother (moms mom) was put in the hospital for congestive heart failure, and was not given good news. The doctors talked to her about quality of life and where to go from here. She has major blockage in her neck, that is going to cause a stroke. She needs surgery, but isn't strong enough to make it through surgery. My mom spent Saturday calling the family, to let everyone know what is going on. She could not get in touch with one of her brothers, so her other brother said he would let him know if he found him. Early Sunday morning, my uncle called to let my mom know that he found their brother and he was dead. He died Saturday night/ Sunday morning of a heart attack. My grandmother checked herself out of the hospital yesterday to go home and be with his kids. 

Thanks. 

3 comments:

  1. So sorry about all of this. I am praying for you and will continue to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear everything that has been going on with your apartment and now this with your uncle. Rusty and I will keep you in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been praying for you and your family. if you need anything, let me know!

    ReplyDelete