Thursday, October 2, 2008

terrible week = great weekend and fall break!

It's almost Friday. I made comments at the end of each week prior to this one, that these weeks are flying by. I wish I could say the same about this one. I feel like Monday was forever ago. I kept thinking today that the week was over, then I remember I still have a whole day left. I have two presentation tomorrow. One of them is a dramatic presentation. Since I have not a drop of dramatic ability, this should be interesting. 

Tomorrow about 12:30 I will headed to Natchez. It's the first time I have been home in seven weeks. Fall break is Monday and Tuesday so I am going on a mental holiday for the next four days. Well, as close to a mental holiday as I can get. Of course, I still have a lot of stuff to do, but it will not be bad. 

LSU is off this weekend... but I am still going to Baton Rouge! I have missed it dearly! I need some new LSU shirts and items! 

1 comment: