Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mental Holiday was a Success!!

Taking four days off was wonderful! I feel so refreshed from the craziness of last week. So refreshed, in fact, I am having trouble getting back to reality. I needed to do a few things over the break to stay on schedule and needless to day, I did nothing. And, I am still doing nothing. Those four days flew by so fast.... 

Saturday I spent ALL day in Baton Rouge, shopping! It was nice! Mom bought me A LOT of stuff! She kept reminding me that we were not in BR to shop for me, but I would have hated to see what all I would have been bought if it was about me!!! But really, I got some much needed clothes to wear to initiations and what not. Sunday I got to hang out with Merisha and Andrew and Zoey (the cat). It was fun to hang out with my friends again! Monday, Robin and I planned our favorite outing.. PEARL STREET! and Claire crashed our party (but we didn't mind!!) I have been craving their chicken pizza for the last seven weeks. It was SOOO good!! Since Claire crashed our party, I got to see Knox! He is getting so big! He can say Mississippi River! I am still impressed! Then Tuesday I had to drive back to the real world... NOT FUN! 

The only good thing about being back is this is a short week! Today we had to put on a reading fair at the school I am at. It was fun. We have been working a lot since school started to get ready for this and I am glad it's over. 

This weekend LSU plays Florida in the swamp! I have high hopes for my tigers (as I usually do)! Each year this is the one game I hate watching. Reason #1 - No matter what Florida is ranked, they always put up a fight, which means I have 30 heart attacks during the game. Reason #2 - I HATE HATE HATE the chomp. It unnerves me. Reason #3- I like Tim Tebow. He's a good guy... I hate that we made him cry last season, but I like beating him, since he's one of the best! 

Well I need to go read my book that I have not started and am having a test on tomorrow... 

Geaux Tigers! Beat those Gators! 

1 comment:

  1. are you going to be in jackson? you said you were going to the fair.

    ReplyDelete