Wednesday, October 15, 2008

6 Things About Me...

I was tagged by Claire .

1. I dislike chocolate, a lot! I do not like the taste of it, or the texture, or the color. And, it makes me sick. I will eat it occasionally, but if I have a choice 99.9% of the time I will never choose a chocolate dessert. 

2. I have a really hard time cheering for any other team in the SEC other than LSU. Except... I have learned to like MSU. I never will pull for them over LSU, but I will any other SEC team. For me to cheer for an SEC team, they will have to be playing another team that I hate (like USC, OU, OSU). I think it's because I have something against most of the teams in the SEC, so even if I need to pull for them, I just cannot bring myself to doing so. If Ole Miss plays one of my out of conference hate teams, it will be a very hard choice in choosing  who to pull for. That is how much I dislike Ole Miss. 

3. I never really watched too much TV in high school. Now I am obsessed. I will watch any teenage soap opera and become addicted after one episode. It's ridiculous. 

4. This may be a little too much info, but oh well I am running out of things to say. I absolutely, positively cannot stand the sound of someone peeing. Which is why I absolutely cannot go in public bathrooms. I cannot even listen to myself pee, I have to cut water on to block out the sound. 

5. I have watched the food network so much that I can tell you the little annoying things each person does. For instance, Alton Brown smacks, and he smacks a lot and loud. 

6. I saved the best for last. I am going through the process of applying for culinary school in three years. I am actually not going to do culinary school, but baking and pastry school. If all goes as planned, I will move to Houston after I finish my teaching pay back for my scholarship and get a teaching job in Houston and go to night classes for pastry school. I want to do this for myself. Maybe decorate cakes and such on the weekend. Eventually, like after I retire from teaching later on in my life, I would like to open up a kid foods restaurant. But who knows. Mom says I change these plans daily.

Well that's all.. I tag Robin . Have fun : )

3 comments:

  1. Ok...the peeing thing is weird. But the Culinary school deal is AWESOME! That would be fun. As far are the Food Network, Giada says "creamy" in a way that drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that does sound fuN! i want to do it, too!!! and j, i agree with you. i love her show, but "creamy" drives me nuts. and whenever she says real italian words, she slips into an italian accent, but she doesn't have an accent with the rest of the sentence. and she always wears low-cut things. is that really necessary? and she just had a baby, so they're huge right now. and, i love the contessa, too, but her laugh..."eh-heh, heh, heh!" drives me crazy more than the "creamy." soooo, i guess you could say that i watch the food network a bit too much, too. man, that sounds like i'm such a negative person. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i'm glad to say that i knew all but the last one - and that's pretty neat! you know, you could just forego that whole houston thing and move to jackson and be my personal cook, that would be even neater! :)

    ReplyDelete