Friday, October 24, 2008

Welcome to the Real World...

or at least the real world minus the paycheck and plus grades. Today did not go as I hoped it would. I honestly did not know what to expect about the end of the semester, but this may be what I kind of expected. Although I ultimately knew I would not have a care- free, home work free rest of the semester, I sure hoped the seminar today would prove me wrong. For the rest of the semester I have to turn in a lesson plan for everyday. Two reflections for each lesson, one on how the lesson went and things i need to change and one on the student's reaction to the lesson. and a couple other things for each lesson. In the next four weeks, I will have filled up 4 5in binders of lesson plans and other things. In a way, it's not that much... like the lesson plans will not be that bad... it's just all of the other stuff on top of getting no sleep. 

tonight i am thinking about a chicken pizza and salad as i watch food network's halloween special. i have decided i have eaten pearl street's chicken pizza enough, i can make it myself. 

GEAUX TIGERS... beat those dawgs (from ga).

1 comment:

  1. oh, i've been making it several times since we had it with robin at the stout's that time. it's really easy.

    ReplyDelete