Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This semester is downhill from here...

At least I hope so anyways. Really, I will find out Friday.

I have one more math class, one more science class, one more language arts class and then two days of finals. WHOO HOO!!

After that I will be in West Point everyday. There are pro's and con's to this. The big pro (or at least I hope, for my sanity) that I will finished with busy work. I will just have lesson plans, teaching and reflections on those two things. The big con is having to wake up by 5 am every morning. Friday we have a seminar on the things to come.. so... we will see then what the future holds.

speaking of west point.. i have to be there bright and early in the morning so it's way way past bedtime!

This weekend is state's homecoming - hopefully they win. they are playing MTSU. 
LSU plays georgia this weekend in death valley! GEAUX TIGERS  : )

1 comment: