Friday, September 19, 2008

Since I bought a new computer and iPod before school started, I have had to keep myself on a very tight budget. My budget restricts me from going to dirt cheap, and I was doing so well. That is until this past week. there is something about going to dirt cheap that chills me out. So needless to say, I went to dirt cheap this week, not once, but twice. I got some good stuff though, including Windell's Halloween costume- Optimus Prime (transformer). 

This week has been the most stressful week thus far of the semester. I know it is just going to keep getting more and more stressful, but this week was a doozy. We had a test everyday, along with lesson plan units due everyday. My schedule this week has looked like this.. wake up at 5:30, go to school and print off powerpoints for the day and do last minute cramming, go to class, change classes, go to the library from 12- 6, come home and cook dinner, finish and upload assignments to taskstream, study until 12 or later, sleep for the little bit of the day that is left, wake up and do it all over again. The first few weeks, I survived by taking naps, but as you can see from my daily schedule- there has been no time for naps.... That is, until today... After class, my partner and I finished our unit that is due Monday and I came straight home around 1 and slept until 5. It was much needed! 

So MSU didn't exactly gets their butts kicked by Auburn last week.. but I would not exactly say they did good. The game score was 3-2 and Auburn won... Technically, State did not score any points, but you have to know a little about football to understand how we ended the game with 2 points. State's offense STINKS! Auburn was just handing them the ball on a silver platter and they could not do a thing with it. They would not have got 2 points if it wasn't for defense. Needless to say, I do not have too much hope for State this year unless they play someone with a really bad defense and an offense that State's defense can handle....

On the other hand, LSU kicked some tail! They killed N. Texas, as expected. This week they play Auburn, first their first SEC game of the year. Hopefully we will kick their tails, as well! 

Well, I have the apartment to myself this weekend, so hopefully I will catch up on sleep and cleaning!! Hopefully, I can find Jonezetta's new CD somewhere in Starkville. It came out Tuesday, but I haven't had time to go buy it!

Geaux Tigers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment